Enjoy quality, compassionate care from a family-oriented dentist in Albuquerque, NM
At the office of Mark W. Johnson, DDS, preventive dental care is the backbone of our practice. Keeping our patients’ teeth healthy by preventing cavities and disease is important for establishing a strong oral health foundation that translates to overall health and wellness. Our entire team is dedicated to providing our patients with gentle, comprehensive care that is tailored to your individual needs. By providing a wide range of services from general dentistry to cosmetic and restorative services, we can offer you options that are in your best interests. If you are in the Albuquerque, NM area, we would love to welcome you to our dental family.
Complete dental care for the whole family
Our family dental care practice is well equipped to handle a range of dental issues. We strive to use the most conservative treatments available and preserve natural teeth whenever possible. Our compassionate and personalized approach to dentistry keeps our patients coming back year after year.
We offer a variety of dental services for patients of all ages. This includes care designed to prevent cavities and disease, restorative therapy to bring back health to your teeth and gums, and cosmetic services designed to enhance the appearance of your smile. Here is a sampling of some of the services we provide:
- Check-ups, cleanings, and deep cleanings – Twice-yearly exams and cleanings protect your teeth and keep your gums healthy. They also allow us to identify potential problems early.
- Fillings, root canals, and extractions – Even with good oral hygiene, cavities happen. We always strive to preserve as much of the healthy tooth structure as possible before turning to extractions.
- Porcelain veneers – Thin strips of porcelain are bonded to the front surfaces of teeth to cover imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional in-office and at-home whitening can give you a vibrantly white smile.
- Invisalign – The official clear aligners of the National Football League (NFL), these plastic aligner trays are a discreet and removable alternative to fixed metal braces. They gradually reposition teeth and correct bite problems.
- Crowns and Bridges – Versatile restorations address broken, damaged, or missing teeth.
- TMJ Treatment – We can resolve painful symptoms such as chronic headaches and lockjaw with the help of various treatment options, including custom oral appliances.
- Emergency Dentistry – Sometimes, dental trauma or injury occurs at inconvenient times. Our responsive staff can help with same-day emergency services.
Join our dental family
We would love to welcome you and your family as patients at our Albuquerque practice. To learn more about our approach to dental care or to book an appointment, please call us at (505) 926-5160 today.
Dr. Johnson and our entire team are proud to offer you and your family comprehensive dental care. Dr. Johnson makes it a priority to keep your teeth clean and healthy. That’s why we place such a great emphasis on providing superior general dentistry services.Learn More
Cosmetic dentistry refers to a variety of procedures designed to improve and enhance your smile. If you want to correct issues such as chips, cracks, gaps, or discolored teeth, we have a variety of solutions to help. Ask us about dental veneers, our teeth whitening system, or even Invisalign!Learn More
At our practice, we use the latest technology to improve your dental experience. These new technologies help make sure our procedures are safer, more effective, and more comfortable. We’re excited about each innovation, and we’d love to show you how they can make your life easier!Learn More
Getting your teeth straightened sounds like a good idea until you imagine yourself with bulky metal braces. Once you’ve passed your teen years, it can seem like it’s too late to straighten your teeth. Invisalign is a great option for those who want to straighten their teeth without anyone noticing. The clear aligners are comfortable and barely noticeable!Learn More